mysterious murder in london

Job ID: 37790630

Budget: $15 – $25 USD

Clapham chemical attack: Police looking for Abdul Shokoor Ezedi find body.

According to the Met Police, a body was discovered in the River Thames by searchers looking for Abdul Shokoor Ezedi, a suspect in a chemical assault.

Officers started looking for Ezedi, 35, on January 31 after two girls and a mother were attacked in Clapham.

It was believed that he had fallen into the river after he was last observed on CCTV leaning over Chelsea Bridge in London.

According to the police, the recovered body's unique attire has convinced them that it belongs to Ezedi.

However, the body has not been formally recognized by the officers.

Commander Jon Savell stated: "We firmly believe we have recovered Ezedi's body based on the distinctive clothing he was wearing at the time of the attack and property found on his body."
We have been in contact with his family to pass on the news."

The police chief went on to say that DNA testing and dental records will be required as visual identification had not been achieved.

He responded, "That might take some time."

Before the incident, Ezedi made plans to see the victim. In 2018, the suspect in the Clapham attack was found guilty of a sex offense.
What is known regarding the movements of the Clapham attacker
He stated that the body was found on Monday at Tower Pier, which is near Tower Bridge, by a marine police unit that had been doing low tide searches.

Additionally, Cdr. Savell verified that the Clapham woman who had been attacked was still being treated at the hospital but was no longer sedated and in a stable condition.
"We have still not been able to speak to her but hope to as soon as she is well enough," he stated.

She had lost the use of one eye and was very anxious to see her two girls, who are three and eight years old, again, according to friends who are organizing a fundraiser for the family.

In a statement provided to the PA news agency, they stated: "Mum is in critical care and is very eager to see her girls again.

"We're hoping for a full recovery of sight in the other eye for our mother, who has lost sight in one.

"Our friend is the strongest, most self-reliant person we know and an amazing mother."
"She's already making so much progress and is determined to get out of hospital as quickly as possible."

During the manhunt, which included a £20,000 reward for information leading to Ezedi's arrest, the Met received 500 calls with information on him.

"The public support for our investigation was overwhelming and every piece of information provided was followed up," said Cdr. Savell in a statement thanking those individuals.

A deserted vehicle on Lessar Avenue


Ezedi, a resident of the Newcastle region, is accused of hurting his ex-partner's two little children on January 31 in Clapham by dousing her with a powerful alkali.

Just after midnight on that day, his car was discovered in Newcastle, but it had traveled about 300 miles (480 km) to get to Tooting in south London at 06:30 GMT. At 16:30, it was then sighted near Croydon, which is on the outskirts of the capital.

Authorities said there is a "very strong indication" that Ezedi, who is thought to have taken a vehicle from Afghanistan to the UK in 2016, had arranged to meet the lady injured in the attack and had been in a relationship with her.
They speculate that he could have done it because of their relationship's collapse.

At 19:00, his vehicle was seen in Streatham, south London. The incident occurred inside the car and featured the use of a "very strong concentrated corrosive substance" around twenty-five minutes later on Lessar Avenue, Clapham.