Aircraft Performance

Professional Uav Aircraft Design
We require a UAV Aircraft to be designed according to my requirements. We would need all analysis data for the design as well. Aircraft is to be built based on the final design so would prefer the engineering drawings to be easily understandable and practical.
Full Description of Professional UAV Aircraft Design
Military Support
The military distinguishes between enlisted and officer careers. Enlisted personnel make up about 82 percent of the Armed Forces and carry out military operations. The remaining 18 percent are officers—military leaders who manage operations and enlisted personnel. About 8 percent of officers are warrant officers, who are technical and tactical experts in a specific area. Army aviators, for example, make up one group of warrant officers.
Full Description of Military support
Someone Have Knowlegde With Aircrafts In General And Its Design
Hello, I have idea how to protects and evacuate passengers before aircraft fall down and make a crash, this idea called AYREN Evacuator, so i need someone have knowledge about the aircrafts and its design and other safety things to helps edit, develope and improve the idea with me Note: Before i tell the idea to any person, you must sign the NDA, and the signing process will be online front of me to make sure the person who recieving…
Full Description of someone have knowlegde with aircrafts in general and…
Compare Commercial Lunar Lander Technologies!
Please answer this question so that we can shortlist you What is the quoted cost of Peregrine transport of 1kg to lunar orbit? I need a table and some text which compares the three main commercial lunar lander company technologies. ispace Hakuto-R, Series 2 Sorato Astrobotic Peregrin, Cuberover Intuitive Machines, Nova CDM (rovers ?) Some things i want in the table. payload mass, estimated cost per kg currently planned missions, Show me some knowledge about this field in your application.
Full Description of Compare Commercial Lunar Lander Technologies!
Aircraft Seat Designer ( Underneath Part Only) + Extra Parts Installed Outside The Aircraft Needed
Hello, This project is very simple I need someone have knowledge how to design a specific seat ( from underneath part only) that make it movable and moving in specific directions + extra parts been installed outside the body of the aircraft ( it will be same part but will be multiple in both sides of the outside aircraft body) so i need someone do drawings and technical report to register as a patent Note: Before i tell the full…
Full Description of Aircraft seat designer ( underneath part only) +…
Aircraft Operations Online Tutor (assessment Help)
Hi, I need a private tutor to help me out with the assessment. (Take-off and Landing performances, In-flight Performance, Weight and Balance, Air Masses...etc) please contact me for more info. thx:)
Full Description of Aircraft Operations online Tutor (assessment help)
Analysis Of Friction Based Shimmy Damper On Main Landing Gear
The project is basically analyzing fokker 100 aircraft main landing gear with friction based shimmy damper. Analysis shows mainly about the performances of landing gear with and without the friction damper on shimmy. Also different parameter effecting on the MLG. I have started the project and The main analyzing part is to be worked on with MATLAB code written already.
Full Description of Analysis of friction based shimmy damper on main…
Research Based Shimmy Analysis On Aircraft Main Landing Gear
Matlab code available, More work on result part, should be able to research and work on getting the better result and shimmy analysis to be done on the main landing gear. More details will be available once we chat.
Full Description of Research based Shimmy Analysis on Aircraft main landing…
© 2006 — 2023 is an affiliate website, listing the freelance projects. We are collaborating with other sites like Feel free to bid on any project and good luck! You will need register first, before bidding or posting projects. Basic memberhsip is always free. We might earn commissions from referring you. You will never ever pay additional fees for we referred you.